Vera Lee, NP-C is a board-certified nurse practitioner specializing in dermatology and family practice. She graduated from Seattle University with a Master of Science in Nursing as a family nurse practitioner, and completed her nurse practitioner clinical training with the U.S. Navy at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Washington. She began training in dermatology as a medical and surgical assistant since 2012, and has provided specialized care as a dermatology nurse practitioner to patients across the Bay Area in Santa Clara County, Solano County, Alameda County, and Contra Costa County.
Vera is experienced in the management of medical dermatology conditions, including acne, eczema, molluscum contagiosum, nail fungus, pruritus, psoriasis, rashes, rosacea, seborrheic keratosis, skin cancer screening, tinea infections, vitiligo, and warts. She is also trained in a variety of procedures including cryotherapy, shave biopsy, punch biopsy, wart removal, keloid injection, Excimer laser, Narrow Band UVB Light Box, Accutane/isotretinoin monitoring, and biologic administration including Humira, Enbrel, Stelara, Skyrizi, Tremfya, Cosentyx, Taltz, and Dupixent.
Away from the office, Vera is growing hot peppers with her husband and puppy Aloe, practicing calligraphy, grilling barbecue, and curling up with the newest edition of Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin.
• Medical Dermatology
• Cosmetic Dermatology
• Psoriasis Laser Therapy
• Vitiligo Laser Therapy
• University of California, San Diego; Bachelor of Science in Human Biology
• Seattle University; Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner; Summa Cum Laude
• Board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board
• Nurse practitioner clinical training with the U.S. Navy at Naval Air Station Whidbey Island in Oak Harbor, WA
• General dermatology training in private practice in San Jose since 2012
• Dermatology nurse practitioner experience in private practice across the Bay Area including Santa Clara County, Solano County, Alameda County, and Contra Costa County